If you are able to troubleshoot machines, have some understanding of electrical controls, and the ability to diagnose, we can train you. If you enjoy working independently and being at several different places weekly this could be your career opportunity.
Our techs do onsite repair on commercial foodservice equipment. We fix cooking, warming and refrigeration equipment at schools, hospitals and restaurants.
We provide several benefits:
- Company vehicle
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance (View Transparency in Coverage Files)
- Dental Insurance option
- Company paid for Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Company Cell Phone
You will be joining a high performance, customer focused Team, in which your personal success is encouraged and desired for the success of the Team.
- Basic hand tools and multi-meter
- Valid driver’s license with decent driving record
- The desire to please the customer, who is our true employer